Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what happens if you don't take drug abuse classes?

I am 16 years old. My father called the police because he found weed in my room and I'm going to go to court and classes that can last from 3 to 12 months instead. What happens if I go to court, but not take classes of drugs? for treatment, I think. What are the consequences, if any? I will visit family in Puerto Rico, and if I get in a year or two, what will happen? seriously. You pull a Lohan and go to jail instead.or Juvie in your case. Let me clarify that. His father found weed in your room and instead of your @ $ $ whooping cough in the offer, he phoned the police to come and destroy your future? Sorry, but your dad is an idiot. Good luck, a good job when you are older. If you're on parole you are unable to leave the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment