Thursday, February 17, 2011

What happens if you don't attend drug abuse classes?

I'm 16 years old. My father called the police because he found marijuana in my room, and I plan to go to court and that some classes that can last for 3-12 months to complete. What happens if I go to court, but do not take the drug classes? for treatment, I think. What are the consequences if there is? and I go to visit family in Puerto Rico, and if I stay a year or two, what happens? seriously. and I'm not on trial. There will always be on your record, and you will not be able to get a government job, study, etc. are in terms of less serious crimes such as this, do not fight it, you can not understand the global impact of your campaign a couple of years of growing up, but eventually it will catch up with you. Do what you must do everything possible to aa good impression on the right, dont go to court and act like a little punk. The classes range from 3-12 months and to guess how long you must determine the classes? So if I understand correctly, your file is when you turn 18, but I'm definitely not be waived if the court is dateSo The case, which is a small charge if you go to all miss calculated. if you do not know exactly what they can do, it is easy to ask something wrong path! If your ordered by judges to attend courses for Abuse and U can not participate. His eyes had expected more trouble than U. If U can be placed on sample D is not allowed to travel to Puerto Rico. Failure to judge orders prison in the country U>>> Your choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment