Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drug abuse classes please help?

I'm 16 years old. My father called the police because he found marijuana in my room, and I plan to go to court and that some classes that can last for 3-12 months to complete. What happens if I go to court, but do not take the drug classes? for treatment, I think. What are the consequences if there is? and I go to visit family in Puerto Rico, and if I stay a year or two, what happens? seriously. and I'm not on trial. If you choose not to take classes, you jail. This is what happened with Lindsay Lohan. Unfortunately, marijuana prohibition is not ready. Although I do not smoke, I think these laws are absolutely ridiculous and unfounded. On the other hand, smoke a 16-year-old boy did not, but no personal laws for responsible adults. If you do not, the court ordered that classes will be on permanent record. You have classes and see it as a learning experience. You do the crime, you need all the time Oh, and at 16, why leave the country for several years? You do not have school? If you think you are old enough to marijuana use, you may want to act like an adult and face the consequences of their actions. Good luck! Now is a great father. Undoubtedly cares about you and your future. If you do not complete the sentence by the judge (basic class), go to Juvi for classes for several months. The order will be issued for the arrest and return, you get caught. It's better not return is that your plan .

0 comments:

Post a Comment