Friday, February 18, 2011

How can I get my mother to go into treatment for drug abuse before I put up bail money?

Array, you have a barrel.don 't got bail them until they rehab.Jail in controls. rehab.take or her choice! Bring him the papers of treatment while still in prison and open them to write. If they do not sign, they will not put the tape and they remain there until they are detoxified. Sorry, you have this kind of problem with your mother. Your mother is to the point where they are willing to help their own. To get to this time, save money. It's the hardest thing to do, but I think you need to make him leave prison. He goes to a repetitive cycle. Again and again and again. Remember, they must take the first step before you can try to help. Good luck. Perhaps the answer is not to develop the deposit. I think you know when the doors are in place there is a chance that they will leave open. say they have reached rock bottom I do not know, but I know it would be sad if you lost your money, because if he takes the drug most likely to need a hand in the form of cash, then maybe you can save money up really put to good use. not bail him out now! Until someone decides they themselves do not work at all Tuff Love the hardest part, let the experience of loss of action, even if the loss of a relationship with you, you can go to Allah, not by support sound research facilities in your area have an opening and a visit with his mother and tell her we'll bail on condition that goes directly to jail. Good luck and God bless. if they are in jail when they do or say anything to get out, also line O Go to therapy and then after release, they will do what she wants to better plan would be to talk to a lawyer and to treat the conditions of her release that he will not do any good to force her to do a treatment until she is open to all they will do is the steps that she has done and will do anything to inheritance to help wish you good luck in this and I am sorry to do this with its unfair for children to get their parents to raise. Not in bail money .

0 comments:

Post a Comment