Monday, February 7, 2011

how do find a drug abuse treatment for my needs?

I've been a daily marijuana smoker for 5 years. I'm seriously addicted to it. Also I have mental health problems include posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, bipolar disorder, severe anxiety disorder. and, recently, I did meth again sorry to hear that. Lutheran Hospital-EXPANDED PHYCHIATRIC GOOD AND DRUGS OF THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. I know, I've been there. It is located in Park Ridge. I recommend that you CALL NOW! I wish you the best news and receive. Do you take antidepressants? Zoloft saved me. It helped the anxiety, OCD and more. Good luck and good One of the best programs and drugs. The staff was great. You definitely need to stop the boat and methamphetamine. This will kill you. I have bipolar. I saw a psychiatrist for nine years and were at different doses and combinations of drugs in this period. Now, I'm not Effexor XR and Abilify Propranelol. Now I have energy, with the addition of Abilify. No sleep all day. I have only to find things to do to keep busy or asleep from boredom, and overeating I suggest you first see a counselor or get a reference to one of a doctor. So you can match with a pyschiatrist and start drug treatment and treatment advice. But you can be on antidepressants while making methamphetamine and / or marijuana. The combo of damaging the heart and blood pressure. I use to smoking marijuana and drinking. It has been 15 years. The first three months were difficult, after I was well and not miss them. I quit cigarettes for 5 years and I love to breathe. Addiction is a difficult thing to stop. I have found that an addictive personality is a difficult thing to overcome. Leaving an addiction, to fill the time with another. I eat. Also pick up my toenails and out of anger I threw toenails twice. Through counseling, I learned that it is the addiction and harm himself. Smoking pot, doing other drugs are hurting. You do not want reality, to face the past, to face your feelings, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better for your fears, emotions and past the face. It is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than cure addiction to drugs and food, etc. If you talk to someone. do not hesitate to email me. I'm on disability and often at home and online. So I will check my e-mail during the day and can get back to asap. Someone call for professional help to get off meth and pot. Advisor, in-clinic, emergency, go yourself to the admission of a behavioral clinic at a hospital, family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not get arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think the kind of treatment would be best for you dual diagnosis treatment. You do not want reality, to face the past, to face your feelings, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better for your fears, emotions and past the face. It is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than cure addiction to drugs and food, etc. If you talk to someone. do not hesitate to email me. I'm on disability and often at home and online. So I will check my e-mail during the day and can get back to asap. Someone call for professional help to get off meth and pot. Advisor, in-clinic, emergency, go yourself to the admission of a behavioral clinic at a hospital, family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not get arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think the kind of treatment would be best for you dual diagnosis treatment. You do not want reality, to face the past, to face your feelings, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better for your fears, emotions and past the face. It is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than cure addiction to drugs and food, etc. If you talk to someone. do not hesitate to email me. I'm on disability and often at home and online. So I will check my e-mail during the day and can get back to asap. Someone call for professional help to get off meth and pot. Advisor, in-clinic, emergency, go yourself to the admission of a behavioral clinic at a hospital, family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not get arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think the kind of treatment would be best for you dual diagnosis treatment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment