Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Did Obama receive treatment for his cocaine abuse?

75% of those who "try" to become addicted to cocaine. And only 25% of cocaine users to quit without treatment. Obama did receive treatment for his addiction to drugs, or have only "hope" that tells the truth about anyone. Sorry, we do not know if he received treatment and rehabilitation or not. But what really scares me that a potential president of the United States used to be addicted to cocaine. How funny. Bush was a coke head, too. What is your point? I worked for five years. as a substance abuse counselor. If you are seeking treatment for cocaine abuse, must be complete prior to admission and withdrawal of cocaine has adverse effects and therefore not due to detoxification. Cocaine withdrawal mimic clinical depression. And just so you know, the withdrawal of alcohol leads to convulsions and death. I do not think Bush has never sought treatment either. Obviously, he did as he did so without question cards. I understand that cocaine is this do to Coke Head, and they are really low, well, I hope I do not think so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment