Tuesday, February 8, 2011

drug abuse treatment?

1:58 pm-year-old man with a number of health problems in recent years, I have a serious drug problem that my illness gets worse and worse, I've heard several relapses over the past eight years, I live alone. do not have many friends, today I have my old stuff with my medicine and I was very scared and could not enjoy my high at all, I walked around the house looking in a cupboard behind the shower curtain in the middle, so I went outside myself and looked at me himself and all the things I've done the last 8 years. Today it became clear that a watch, not quite ready. this time to get serious about my health and substance abuse problems, I needed someone to talk to, so I go online looking for a drug hot line, I feel very sorry upbeat.but say that after an hour verleidelijk Someone. speaking to no avail, so I hung up the phone and took my pipe and lit up.I think I will still go to a different processor. b

0 comments:

Post a Comment