Friday, February 25, 2011

My Dentist refers to "my history of drug abuse" in a letter explaining treatment issues. Is this malpractice?

I told the dentist who, after having been prescribed opiates different before and after surgery for degenerative disc disease in the last five years he was tired of being in a fog, and asked for an alternative. My doctor agreed and put me on "Suboxone". This helped prevent the occurrence of withdrawal and the lower dose I am now offering a low level of pain you can endure. Ignoring a serious infection of the teeth and gums, which I understand can offset the crippling effects of novocaine, my dentist could not understand why the first and only time in my life, Novocaine did not work and could not tolerate pain when trying to make a painful infected tooth. In addition to cost ridiculous to have this work done by an oral surgeon, under general anesthesia with social security and state disability examiners requested a report on the current state of my health care provider. The fact is, my immune system through a series of cortisone injections and the latest temporary nerve has been compromised, but my dentist said that his own agenda, which I could make the conclusion that it was my story, it m 'remember. My dentist said that after visiting with a friend at a cocktail party, he has an addiction expert. While I'm happy for him, I wonder if the legal system would be a better place for him to continue his education. This arrogant, selfish fool not take the time to understand all other possibilities. I've never used anything other than what I required and I asked him to quit. Is he correct in labeling me as well as having a "history of drug abuse," without facts, in truth, medical records? Your dentist will be more knowledge in this area. He knows that you are using drugs for medical reasons, and I do not think you insult. He just knows, why there was a lot of drugs in your system. Tell your dentist that you are not a prescription drug for medical reasons, it is not malpractice. Do not bother meeting, since the court case will be dismissed as nonsense. Most dentists will actually go through a number of years in school. Dentists finish school before they can actually have a license for dental care. No, he is not good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment