I was a daily marijuana smoker for 5 years. I'm very biased. Also I have mental health problems, ie post-traumatic stress disorder, bipolar disorder, manic depression, severe anxiety. methods and lately I've done it again I am to hear that. Lutheran General Hospital Ward has a good and Drug Program PHYCHIATRIC ONE OF THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY. I know, I've been there. It is located in Park Ridge. I suggest you call now! I wish him well and keep me informed. Antidepressants? Zoloft saved me. He helped my anxiety, OCD and more. HAVE A GOOD LUCK good of the best programs and drugs too. The staff was great. You definitely have to stop marijuana and methamphetamine. He'll kill you. I have bipolar. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for nine years and were in different doses and different combinations of drugs during that time. Now I'm not Propranelol Effexor XR and Abilify. I have the power now, with the addition of Abilify. No sleep all day. I just find things that make me busy and I sleep out of boredom or overeating first let me give you a counselor or get a reference to one of a family doctor. So they can match you with a pyschiatrist and start a drug treatment and counseling treatment. But you can not on anti-depressants while doing meth and / or pot. The Combo damaging the heart and blood pressure. I use pot smoking and drinking. It is 15 years. The first three months were difficult after I was feeling good and not miss them. I quit cigarettes 5 years ago and love to breathe. Addiction is a difficult thing to stop. I noticed that an addictive personality is a difficult thing to resolve. When you enter an addiction, time with a different form. I eat. I also choose when my toenails pulled out of anger and my toenails twice. Through counseling I have learned that it is about abuse and self harm. Smoking weed, doing other street drugs injure yourself. You do not want to face reality, put your past to your emotions, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better to your fears, emotions and past giving. This is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than addiction to drugs and foods that heal, etc. If you need to talk to someone. Do not hesitate to contact me. I am often on disability and home and on the web. So I'll check e-mail all day and can now get back on. Call for professional help from meth and pot. Curator, clinic, emergency room, indulge in a behavior clinic at a hospital, a family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not want to be arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think that kind of treatment would be best for you is dual diagnosis treatment. You do not want to face reality, put your past to your emotions, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better to your fears, emotions and past giving. This is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than addiction to drugs and foods that heal, etc. If you need to talk to someone. Do not hesitate to contact me. I am often on disability and home and on the web. So I'll check e-mail all day and can now get back on. Call for professional help from meth and pot. Curator, clinic, emergency room, indulge in a behavior clinic at a hospital, a family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not want to be arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think that kind of treatment would be best for you is dual diagnosis treatment. You do not want to face reality, put your past to your emotions, but instead of physically harming themselves, it is better to your fears, emotions and past giving. This is not an addiction, and can be faster and better than addiction to drugs and foods that heal, etc. If you need to talk to someone. Do not hesitate to contact me. I am often on disability and home and on the web. So I'll check e-mail all day and can now get back on. Call for professional help from meth and pot. Curator, clinic, emergency room, indulge in a behavior clinic at a hospital, a family member, friend, neighbor, etc. You do not want to be arrested and imprisoned. You have to take care of yourself and start today. Good luck. I will pray for you. This is unfortunate to hear. I think that kind of treatment would be best for you is dual diagnosis treatment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment