Friday, March 4, 2011

I have a five page report to do on drug abuse and alcoholism. I'm stuck on this question.know any resources?[:

This is one I can be a good or clear info not available. Usually information about abused drugs, patterns of drug abuse, drug abuse and its relationship to crime, violence and AIDS and drug abuse treatment. If you have any good sites with this info. send me the link or nething else to help me finish [: thanks in advance! Visit alcoholism.about.com are links to images of the most abused drugs, and many other tasks. It is not just an information face of alcoholism. Good luck, this would be the perfect link to start withj. Http: / / www.inmate-connection.com/main.php As you can see you get real life answers to these peeps. The most common cause of most of these people did, but I was high and fell into trouble. Many diseases are spread when you get a high and not thinking clearly. Good question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment