I have a friend who is addicted to Ambien. At first he thought it was OK because it is a prescription medication, as opposed to illegal immigration. However, just been fired from her job because she falls asleep, and sometimes at work. She asks for help in finding treatment centers and want to help. You're a great friend for help when you need it most. Prescription drug abuse is a bigger problem than illegal drug use. Here is some information I found online that can help: The South Texas Rural Health Services Inc: Substance Abuse Department 611 Thornton Cotulla, TX 78014 (830) 879-3047 Camino Real Frio County MHMR Center 509 Martin Branch Road work Dilley, TX 78017 (830) 965-4004 South Texas Rural Health Services Inc: Substance Abuse Unit 707 N 3rd St Carrizo Springs, TX 78834 (830) 876-2055 Good luck. I'm glad your friend has already decided to seek treatment for their condition. This is the first step on the path of sobriety. :) It's a long, hard road and I'm glad you are here offered her your support and encouragement found substance abuse treatment centers, you can use the link below. You can also find your local health department or ask for a list of hospital personnel .
0 comments:
Post a Comment